What to Expect
- Innovative Tests and Treatments, developed at the Biologix Center for Optimum Health and not available anywhere else, all without pharmaceutical drugs.
- The utilization of the maximum applied time and effort to identify and help the body correct every single issue that can be detected.
- Doctors who see you every day of your visit with the goal of facilitating rapid results, symptom relief by directly addressing the causes with non-toxic treatments that work with the body, instead of seeking to mask the symptoms.
- Expect to be in the clinic everyday for 4-5 hours of world-class treatments and therapies, strategically orchestrated to speed improvements without risk of harsh healing crisis.
- All-inclusive care with our cost effective treatment packages, no surprises financially.
- Experience! Our doctors have over 100 years of combined experience in treating chronic conditions.
- Expect a loving and supportive environment from all of our staff. We are here for your healing on all levels!
For almost 25 years, about 90% of our patients have come from other countries and from other states. Why? Innovation, innovation, innovation, and often rapid results! We have helped people who have already been to all the big name medical facilities and all the celebrity doctors, and I promise, even when faced with the most critical and stubborn illnesses, we are never wishing we had access to pharmaceuticals. With around 4000 different remedies and dozens of cutting edge ways to test and treat the body we almost always have what we need to do the job of restoring your body’s ability to heal.
What happens in a typical first treatment at the Biologix Center for Optimum Health? Why do we often get such great results with some of the toughest cases of virtually every type of illness? This is a very long post, because our doctors are doing so much in just the first treatment, however it will explain what you can expect in on day one and in your first treatment visit.
What must occur for significant healing?
The question is often asked, “What do we actually do at the Biologix Center that makes us so different?” This is such a big question. The short answer is that what makes us so different is our testing and treatment innovations. I like to say, we can actually access the computer software of the body now, and so it helps eliminate a lot of the guesswork in doctoring. We have one functional system that allows us to always determine what is wrong according to your body, and what the body needs to fix itself. This innovative testing is so fast and eloquent that we can get a huge amount of testing and treatment within each office visit.
Often when I am lecturing at doctor conferences I ask the doctors in attendance, “What is the point of an office visit?” The doctors will have many different answers. They may say the primary point is to get rid of the symptoms, to determine what will kill all of the bacteria and other microbes, to align the spine, to balance the hormones and biochemistry, to correct nutritional deficiencies, to balance the meridians, to clear emotional issues, to detoxify microbial and environmental toxins, and other answers. Every doctor has a different answer, based upon his/her treatment philosophy, and preferred system of treatment.
All of these answers are fine for what they are, yet each are limited in what they can do to create lasting health. If all the doctor is seeking to do is balance the meridians, this can do a lot of good, yet you are more than just meridians, and there are many other issues to deal with in a chronically ill person than just meridians. The same goes for each of the other potential answers listed above. Each are fine, but are what I call, “pieces and parts” doctoring.
It is like having a few of the correct numbers to a 10 number combination lock on a bank vault door with a 100 million dollars in the safe. The money represents your optimum health. Having just a few numbers, meaning addressing a few of the things your body needs to get well, even though correct, will still not open then door. In chronic illness, the combination gets even more complex with each treatment that should never have been done, with each new infection, with the progressive deterioration of the body’s systems, and with each new health challenge the person experiences.
The Biologix Center Difference
The doctors at the Biologix Center practice using the healthcare philosophy of Biological Medicine which provides a unique perspective and an expansive understanding of how every aspect of the body, mind, and spirit is interconnected and interdependent.
Our doctors understand how our world, with its environmental toxins, EMF pollution, biorhythms, cycles, weather patterns and solar storms also must be taken into account as well.
The doctors at the Biologix Center for Optimum Health start the first office visit by working to address broad issues and work down on each subsequent day to the very specific and precise issues.
Testing and Physical Exams at the Biologix Center
When you go to most conventional health care facilities the doctor is most often a specialist in one aspect of the body, or is a specialist in one disease process, such as Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Rheumatology, or Endocrinology. Because of this model of healthcare, no one doctor has the full picture of what is going on in the person.
At the Biologix Center for Optimum Health, in Wichita, Kansas, the doctors are trained in every pathology, and trained to understand every aspect of human physiology. Each doctor has the same unique core training to assess and address everything that can interfere with the optimum structural and functional integrity of the body, and mind.
During the initial physical our doctors really take the time to listen to your full story. Everything you can tell us about your case is viewed as a detective views clues to an unsolved case. No one knows your condition better than you do.
It is said that 85% of the time the patient tells the doctor exactly what is wrong, but most conventionally-train doctors have been taught to decide what they think is wrong within the first 45 seconds, after which listening to the patient is irrelevant, since they already know what they want to do to treat the person. They often don’t have time to listen to more than the biggest complaints of the person, and come up with a drug of choice for that type symptom. Or they have a deaf ear to any symptom that is outside of their specialty.
After taking a complete case history, our doctors will review the following:
- Computerized interpretation of your blood lab work. This report provides you and your doctor with an exhaustive correlative analysis of well over 100 blood tests and provides the “optimum ranges” for each test, not just the “standard ranges” that are a statistical range for an average American. This blood work gives us a very broad view of the functional health of the primary organ systems, and a broader than usual look at the thyroid and hemodynamics.
- Alfa/CRT report (Computerized Regulation Thermodiagnostic Scan), which gives an over 110 point view of the autonomic nervous system’s regulation of every organ, gland, and even the regulation of dental issues. From this scan the doctors can see the regulation of almost the entire body from one scan. Elusive or hidden problems are often made obvious by CRT testing. Issues such as Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI), dental cavitations, heavy metal toxicity, organ degenerative tendencies, hidden microbial infections, sympatheticotonia, adrenal fatigue, dysbiosis, irritable bowel syndrome, sinus system disturbances, and so much more can be easily seen with this one test. Unlike blood tests, the CRT will never be normal when things are obviously messed up. For problems beyond our doctor’s ability to handle, such as issues requiring surgical interventions (cavitations, CCSVI) you will be referred to the appropriate facility.
- BioResonance Scanning™: The doctor will then perform the adjunctive testing called BioResonance Scanning (BRS), which help identify the possibility of a myriad of issues in every interference category.
- Fractal Frequency Modulation™: an adjunctive testing and treatment technology that appears to isolate and modify the self-organizing biological processes regulating the expression of key fractally-controlled, genetic and biochemical products and processes
- Exhaustive Physical Exam: More classic testing will then be performed along the lines of more conventional physical exam type tests.
- Direct Resonance and Metabolic Pathway Testing: These tests determine precisely where in the metabolic pathways is your body blocked, including but not limited to:
- Glycolysis: the metabolic pathway that converts glucose into pyruvate and the high-energy molecules ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Profoundly important in finding and correcting blockages in the biochemical chain to produce more energy to heal and function.
- Gluconeogenesis: the metabolic pathway that results in the generation of glucose from non-carbohydrate carbon substrates such as lactate, glycerol, and glucogenic amino acids. Very important for chronic illnesses and everyday health to maintain healthy blood sugar and energy to heal and function.
- Heme Metabolic pathway: a common area of breakdown in the body’s ability to produce healthy hemoglobin, Cytochrome p450, Cytochrome A, and others. Commonly known as Kryptopyroluria, often seen in chronic illnesses and Lyme disease.
- Methylation metabolic pathway:
- Neurotransmitter metabolic pathways: biochemical messengers that carry, boost, and balance signals between neurons, or nerve cells, and other cells in the body. These chemical messengers can affect a wide variety of both physical and psychological functions including heart rate, sleep, appetite, mood, and fear.
- Hormone metabolic pathways: biochemical messengers that communicate to organs to cause them to increase or decrease their functions.
- Cytokine pathways: metabolic regulators of inflammation, such as interleukins. Regulation and targeting of these can dramatically assist the body’s regulation of healing, pain, and inflammation.
- Glutathione synthesis pathway: a highly important pathway for detoxification, and is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.
- Histamine metabolic pathway: an important biochemical pathway that highly important to correct imbalances of histamine in Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Histamine intolerance, multiple chemical sensitivity, and allergies. Highly important to balance Monamine Oxidase-A (MAO-A) and Histamine N-Methyltransferase enzymes and others in this pathway.
- Alcohol metabolic pathway: an enzyme driven pathway that deals with endogenously produced alcohol (produced inside the body) or consumed alcohol. A deficiency in these key enzymes can create a host of problems, not the least of which is an inability to tolerate alcohol without huge side-effects.
- Food Antigen Direct Resonance Testing: determines the primary foods one is most sensitive to eating.
- Microbial Direct Resonance Testing: helps determine what are the body’s primary frequecies of microbial issues, such as specific molds, yeasts, bacteria, viruses, parasites, mycoplasma.
- Toxin Direct Resonance Testing: helps determine what are the body’s primary toxins, whether microbial, endogenous, or exogenous toxins.
- Epigenetic Vaccination/Inherited and Drug-induced Miasm Testing: helps to detect the predisposition or tendency to physical, mental, and emotional problems that were set in motion by adverse events in yours or your family’s health history.
- A review of your diurnal temperature chart will reveal overall thermal issues that lead to hyper coagulation of the blood and lymph fluid, degenerative illness, as well as cyclical disturbances.
- Optional Genetic Testing: can assist in determining predispositions and tendencies that help us understand why your body has not been able to heal itself. This testing can also point our doctors to key metabolic pathway issues to work through with your body.
- Optional Telomere Testing: This tests to determine the length of your telomeres, cap-like structures at the end of your DNA. Short telomeres are associated with chronic illness and poor epigenetic and genetic expression. It is important to lengthen your telomeres for proper expression of your blueprint.
- By the end of this barrage of tests, the doctor will have a very good idea of the primary things that need to be addressed. As much as everyone would love for it to be boiled down to just one primary cause, that is not ever the case in chronic illness of any type. The name your conventional doctor gave to your illness is not as important to us as the structural and functional disturbances. Facilitating your body’s ability to return to normal functioning means your “named illness” and the symptoms will fall away.
First Treatment Visit
To start, the doctor will work to identify and correct any imbalances and blockages in the body’s electromagnetic fields. These electromagnetic fields surround and permeate the body. This is not some esoteric, new age science. The electromagnetic fields are well documented by science referenced in the book, “Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis” by James Oschman, PhD.
The electromagnetic fields reflect the integrity of the physical body. Problems in the electromagnetic fields will also cause problems in the regulation of the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of the body.
Our doctors work to assist the body in correcting the imbalances in the body’s electromagnetic fields using three, five-pound ceramic magnets that are 6” x 4” x 1” in size, to challenge the body’s electromagnetic fields. We then harmonize the fields using frequency-matched essential oils applied on specific points of the body, based upon the our testing. To complete this phase of the treatment the doctor positions six rotating frequency-modulated, low-level red and violet lasers at strategic positions on the body.
While this phase of the treatment is working, the doctor then works to identify all of the various musculoskeletal, joint and bone displacements and fixations from the pelvis to the entire spinal and rib head complex, using specialized testing to identify the pelvic sprains from the many muscle imbalances set off by organ circuits being off-line.
Each bone displacement has its own electromagnetic component remote to the point of joint issue that must be corrected as well, otherwise the adjustment will not hold. These corrections are applied manually and bioenergetically, through working with the body’s own energetic and bioregulation systems so that no twisting, popping, or stress to the joint is necessary. Again, if you must always get adjusted in the classic manner, then you are likely not getting to the bottom-line issue that is enabling that joint to rotate out of position. It is often during this initial phase of treatment that people with numbness and weakness in the legs begin to feel tingling from the restoration of nerve conduction getting to muscles of the legs…like your foot that has fallen asleep is finally waking up!
All this time the magnets, oils, and lasers are working in tandem to the manual corrections as the patient lies on their stomach on the treatment table.
The doctor then uses a 5th generation, electronic, activator-like device to adjust up and down the spine in a repetitive tapping of the points of the Bladder meridian points that run along each side of the spine from the base of the neck to the pelvis. This reflexively lifts the bladder and the uterus in a woman, and the bladder and the prostate in a man, as well as restores the proper tone in the muscles that control the position of the vertebrae of the spine. This treatment is performed during five different phases of respiration to get a deeper neurological effect.
Once the bladder meridian stimulation is completed, the doctor tests the spinal column for fascial restrictions. The fascia is a filmy, web looking membrane that sheaths the muscles and wraps the entire body. It is reported that the fascia membrane holds the cellular memory of trauma, whether it was a physical trauma, emotional trauma, or chemical trauma. Anywhere there is a problem in the fascia it will cause the body’s electromagnetic energy to leak into the atmosphere around the body, instead of being available to run things in the body. These fascial restrictions are corrected using a Percussor device to erase the cellular memory of trauma that is locked in these membranes. This ensures more of the body’s energy will be available to heal since the body is not leaking energy into the atmosphere. (You can take the best medicines in the world, but if your body doesn’t have the energy to properly utilize the medicines you will not get the desired effect.)
By the time all of these hands-on treatments are finished, the electromagnetic fields will hold their corrections. The doctor will now have the patient turn over on their back.
As you lay on your back, the doctor will perform a test, challenging the adductor muscles on the inner thigh. By resisting the pulling apart of your raised knees, the doctor can identify any pubic bone misalignment and reproductive organ circuit problems. If these muscles are weak then the reproductive organ circuit is blown. The pubic bone misalignment and subsequent weak muscles are addressed by resetting the reproductive organ circuit, either with bio-energetic corrections, or by frequency testing to the selection of homeopathic remedies, or supplements that will address the causes of the circuit being blown. Once the circuit is up and working again, the muscle is amazingly strong once more, and pain in the region generally subsides exponentially. This test and correction is usually the patient’s first subjective way to really see the health restoration occurring.
The doctor continues to work with his hands to correct the various other basic, and common findings, such as malfunctioning Ilio-Cecal Valve and Valve of Houston that blow out the Large Intestine Circuit and take out the Tensor Fascia Lata muscle that runs down the outside of each thigh. Often after manually and bio-energetically correcting these valves in the colon, the abductor muscles of the leg begin working correctly again. This correction can also help relieve constipation by improving the peristalsis action of the colon.
The doctor then moves up the abdomen testing for any Hiatal Hernia of the stomach into the chest. This is more common that one might think, but is easily corrected by manually pulling the stomach down and out of the chest cavity, then the doctor, using bio-energetic corrections, resets the Lung Circuit and thereby the diaphragm tightens to its normal tone, which blocks the hiatal hernia from recurring. To make doubly sure, the doctor will use a Percussor device to help reset the proper tone and erase the cellular memory of the event from the myofascial membrane of the diaphragm. This one correction often enables the person to breathe much more deeply, as well as often ending the nightmare of GERD and heartburn.
At this point, the manual treatments switch to testing for the primary chemical issues, as determined by the results of the Computerized Regulation Thermography (CRT), the case history, physical exam, and BioResonance Scanning (BRS). The doctor may lead with identifying the primary toxins in the body and using BRS to determine exactly what homeopathics/supplements are needed to neutralize these toxins all over the body. This testing is so precise that often no horrible detox effects are even noticed.
The doctor will then select from the testing all of the other most important problems, and based upon his knowledge and testing he will then determine the corrections in the form of compounded remedies…not the remedies needed to “suppress” the symptoms, but the remedies that will provide the body with essentially the corrective “software,” or corrective information, and building blocks needed for the BODY to restore its own bio-regulative condition. To do this the doctor can test very specific issues, or he can test using electromagnetic sentences that are less specific, but capture a large amount of problems all at once within the body that can be addressed in a very streamlined selection of remedies. The doctor compounds the remedies that have been identified at that time.
By the end of the office visit the doctor has determined a selection of remedies, which combined with all of his previous corrections, turns on every single organ circuit in the body, and has directly or indirectly shifted every conceivable issue in the body.
Barring any major preexisting dysfunction, such as profound paralysis, and even occasionally in that type case, by the end of the office visit ALL of the previously weak muscles will be stronger when challenged, and much of the associated muscle, bone, and joint pain is dramatically reduced!
And this is just the first office visit!
Beyond the First Office Visit
Each subsequent visit involves even more in-depth testing and treatment, as we work to uncover and facilitate the body’s ability to heal itself. (Please read the embedded link for more on what types of innovative testing and treatments that we have developed at the Biologix Center.)
Our doctors work through every conceivable way to challenge the body in order to find and correct anything that has gone wrong. Now you can see why our docs are actually bummed out if the person is not better in some way after just their first treatment!
Anyone with a serious, chronic illness understands that “cure” most often cannot be achieved in just two weeks, although significant changes can seen often in just a couple of days of treatments in this type of care. Most people will need follow up visits to continue the treatments. After the initial 2-3 weeks of treatments the body needs 4-8 or more weeks to process all the corrections we are asking of it. A week is all that is usually needed for the second follow up visit. The doctor will determine when and if you need to be seen after that week of treatments, as determined by your progress.
Optimum health is achieved when the body, mind, and spirit can adapt instantly and correctly to any change/challenge from its internal and external environment. Once this is sustainably achieved, disease falls away. The only limitations are the issues that have been permanently damaged, such as surgically removed or otherwise chemically damaged organs, glands, and tissues.
Our goal is that you don’t have to continually take remedies, but are truly restored to go back to living a normal, happy life as quickly as possible.
Each of the hundreds of Health Tips I have posted here are simply nuances of our testing and treatment philosophy that are considerations within each office visit.
As you can see this is not the reductionistic view of mainstream medicine, where the thought is that every illness can be boiled down to one specific cause. What we do is the maximally applied effort to identify and correct everything we can find that has gone awry, anywhere and from any way in the human condition, not the minimum we hope will work.
This is why our doctors spend an hour or more of intense treatment each day for two weeks, and on subsequent return visits, to maintain and continue the corrections. Each system of the body is thoroughly tested and restored to as high integrity and function as possible to achieve maximum chance of permanent healing.
The ideal doctor is not a specialist in diseases, but one who understands disease, yet specializes in restoring what is optimum.